Friday, May 20, 2005

SleepY HeaD!



Hoaahhhmmm.....
Yawn....
It's morning now but I can't help myself get out of this cozy bed
Hoaaahhhmmm....
I think my eyes can't be open this morning.
Maybe I need to sleep more, just few more minutes, is it okay GOD?
Yawn...
zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz
zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz
"HEY!!!! WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD!!!
I'm going to wash your blankets and bedcover, now get out of your bed!"
Yikes! I jump out from my bed and stand. Thanks GOD that's not JESUS yelling at me, but it was Mom.
I wake up and realize that I almost sleep for 12 hours! Gee!
I said a quick prayer and go to bathroom. While bathing, I think about it again :
HOW IF GOD YELLING AT YOU AND SAY THAT YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO DO SOMETHING, WHILE HE HAD PLANNED SO MANY GREAT THINGS TO DO?
So, today I promise myself that I will do great things while I can and won't stop no matter what happens.
PLUS : I will not sleep too much. Keep this on ur record, Lord.

No comments: