Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Say No



Sometimes, when I got the answer "NO" from GOD well, honestly I got mad!
I had prayed and struggle for the answer "YES" and even fasted for it, then when the answer is "NO", I got absolutely dissapointed!
I think, "How can GOD do that after all that I've done (fast, pray, do good will, etc)?"

But GOD doesn't act based on good will, fast or prayers that I devoted to HIM. Absolutely NOT!
He acts based on HIS own will, and I knew that HIS will is the best for me.
Though sometimes I acted childish and begging unreasonable things from HIM, but I thank HIM for HE didn't grant all my stupid wishes, instead HE granted me things that are wise and good.

2 Sam 12:13-23 = David beg to GOD for his son to be alive, but GOD said "NO". And David can still praise GOD after that "NO" answer.

In HIS will is our peace- Dante

No comments: