Wednesday, May 25, 2005

forgotten...



Sometimes I felt my life like an abandoned hut, slowly ruin without noone cares.
Do YOU forget me GOD? I am sorry if I said that, but that's why I felt.
While my friends' life seem boosting and reach success, I still stay here and do nothing.
Maybe YOU care more on my friends better than me, I'm sorry again if I say that, but that's what all I can see.
Again a closed door, just like the closed doors I once had. Nothing change. Seems like if there's a door opened or easily opened in my life, well, that's I call a miracle. Something that rarely happen in my life. Not like the others that easily blessed or get opportunities, no, my road seems bumpy and dry.

Had YOU forgotten me, GOD? I knew YOU won't. But where are YOUR ways?
I can't see them...

No comments: