Sunday, May 15, 2005

Future...



I often ask GOD if I can have a bigger faith like a famous man/woman of GOD or involve in great ministries someday. Sounds great? I think so.
Sometimes, I envy how GOD can use someone so greatly though he's just an ordinary man.
And these days I envy of everyone that seems having everything in their life easily. Such as people who get blessings easily, without striving hard to get them. Or people that don't have to do hard things to maintain their faith. Seems that they can easily get them and GOD bless them so much, but not me!
I felt that GOD wants me to shed tears everytime I need something, it seems that in my life I'm not so lucky as those people.

I knew, that jealousy is bad. But my old mind think that way.
But, today GOD said something to me:

It's not everyone is having that is important, but what I gave you that is important!!

So, then my mind changed and I can said to GOD :
LORD, what do you want me to do?
So, now I'm not focusing on what everyone have in their life. I knew that to obey GOD is the focus of my life. No matter happen in the future. I will say :

I will GOD

No comments: