Wednesday, May 18, 2005

It Takes Time




Sometimes life's circumstances made me feel despair. Things seems pushing me so hard that I could hardly breathe. I made mistakes and hurt myself and others. I could hardly feel GOD's presence. But today scripture reading made me realize something that most of us forget.

If we ask for forgiveness from GOD and from human for all wrong things we made, we will be forgiven (especially by GOD, human? sometimes they do forgive, but some others don't). But sometimes, it takes time to heal the wounded heart and the broken relationship that caused by those mistakes.

I recently made mistakes and hurt someone. He forgave me, but our relationship seems so awkward from that time (I felt this, though he says nothing changed).
It takes time to heal a wound, but I knew GOD make us going through this process because HE wants us to learn that nothing comes instant.

So does transformation, it doesn't come instant. But by process.

Jeremiah 33:1-9

"I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth." (
Jeremiah 33:6)

No comments: