Saturday, May 21, 2005

before 30




Today I realized that I only have 9 years left before my age reach 30.
Then after that I was considered an middle aged adult. What so exciting about living before 30?

Well, for me, hehehe, I planned to get settle (or begin to get settle) at 30.
Settle means that I will have a family and a home and I will be a successful woman where GOD calling me to be.That doesn't mean that I will spend my life just for my family and do nothing than taking care of my family, no, I mean, at that time, I believe I enter a new phase of my life as a woman. ^_^

Anyhow, GOD made me knew about this fact : that most human only live in painful years and their lives are short and dull. So, what I am going to do with my life now? Am I going to spend it in my vain and my own self ego? Or I will dare to follow GOD wherever HE leads me to?

I choose to follow GOD with all my heart and life.

HOW ABOUT YOU???


Genesis 47 : 1-10

No comments: