Monday, May 23, 2005

Kingdom Attitude



What is a kingdom attitude?
Well, as far as I know, it is an attitude that you show when you are a member of a kingdom.
For me, I admit that I haven't get used to act or behave like a kingdom member. Though through the ancient story that my father used to told me, I was in fact a princess from an ancient tribe, the Batak tribe.

Sounds funny and impossible, but my dad is a king's son because my grandpa is one of the Batak kings. So, I can be considered a princess, right?
Anyhow, talking about kingdoms and kingdom's manner, I reflect more on what my today Bible reading told me :

Me as a daughter of GOD, the King of all kings, sometimes doen't reflect my Daddy's Kingdom attitude. I don't act or behave like a true princess of Heavenly Kingdom.
But after this day, I realize that I am a princess of heavenly Kingdom and I should act as the member of the royal court. So, I'll do my best and be the best princess that my Heavenly Daddy ever had.


1 Sam 15:10-23

No comments: