Sunday, September 04, 2005

Which Way I Should Fly?

Here I am,
In the middle of intersection again...
If I should leave, then I will, but will I make it?
If I should stay, I will, but do I have the strength to preserve it?

I have no strength, confused, bored and tired.
I wanna get out from all of these, I wanna hide, I wanna run...
Sometimes I wanna take the easy road, not the road that less traveled
But my life had always bring me to a road that less traveled
Roads that hard and tough to be conquered
Roads that make me shed my tears and get hurt
And I keep wondering why I always get the hard way,
While many people walk the easy way

I'm alone again in the solemn blue sky,
Confused where I should fly
There's no one here to guide me
And I just stare the sky to ask for guidance.

Others had fly their own ways,
While I'm flying here without direction
And just wait for the Redemeer to show me the way
How long I can go on flying?
I don't know...only the Redemeer know it
I know He'll show me the way
Coz I believe in HIM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear Mel!
How are u? Well, i have been looking at your blogs every day!
I don't know but i can't stop thinking of you and loving you!
This poem i wrote it a week ago

Look into my eyes!

It has been quite a long time since my heart started to feel about you. It has been a long time that I am thinking just about you, but unfortunately things has been changing and this is not because of me.
Look into my eyes my love! My eyes have lost the liveliness, they are just despondent now, and they are just pessimistic.
It is said that the eyes are heart’s mirror and if this is true, then you should understand that I suffer. My eyes express it better than any other thing.
There was a time when I was talking about love and my eyes were shining! What about now….?
Thousand years have been passed since the humankind has made hymns about love.
The world had known billions of love stories, but no one was interested about my love!
Perhaps… perhaps my feelings aren’t sincere or true!
No, my love! You should trust my eyes!
Look into my eyes, my love! They are not smiling any more but they are sad and abandoned.
The gaze of my eyes is empty, only a glint of hope could be seen!
I do hope my love; I do hope that perhaps one day you will understand my love toward you.
Look into my eyes, my love! Please do not quench the fire that is inside of my heart.
Look into my eyes, my love! There you will understand every thing that is inside of me, the love, the sufferings, the joy and the happiness.
Look into my eyes, my love, and you will see that I do love you more than everything!




Created by Emi Dollani
28.08.2005