Monday, September 12, 2005

It's been four days since this disturbing cough and terrible throat infection started. I can hardly sleep well, and I lost my voice, though it's getting better soon.
Anyhow, I had tried so many kinds of medicines, from the modern one to the ancient recipe but still this didn't help me so much to stop this cough.
And well, another thing burdened me, a pile of work to do, I have to make about 450 questions for the upcoming mid semester test for the nine classes that I teach and yet another job offer come to me to be an editor for a publisher.
I don't know where the road will lead me. But I'm curious as new things begin to happen in my life. Though I'm still not feel that this place is where I should be at this moment, and many times I'm questioning GOD about what the future hold for me and why HE gave me a vision that so different from my condition right now. Sometimes I believe that HE wants me to believe and just follow HIM though I can't see the road clearly. These days GOD reminded me that HE never too slow to fulfill HIS promises.
Besides all of that things that disturbing my mind lately, somehow deep in my heart I still want to hear a simple and true 'Get Well Soon' from a heart that truly cares for me. And I'm back again in my corner of solitude here in this school where no one cares enough to chat with me...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

One name came to mind .. Joseph (and his dreams) :-).

'Love reading your posts. Get well soon :-).

leschena said...

Thanks for reminding me about Joseph (that's really hit the target)^_^
Anyway, thanks for the 'get well soon' ;-)

Anonymous said...

hey .. change ur appereance huh ? now u really look like a teacher :P how u doing now ? hope you're much better.

leschena said...

yeah, i'm feeling much better now. thanks ^_^
btw, who are u guy???