Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Alone in the Storm


The storm is above my head, I'm exhausted, tired and lost...
Still don't know what to do
It feels like the time is stop inside me
I cry alone in this desert, cry for help
But no one hear me in the midst of all these confusion

Where will this road lead me?
Why I have to face this rocky road all my life?
I'm cold and alone
Seems losing all the light that once lighten my ways

Am I a castaway?
Shall I wonder all my life through?
Tell me the truth, no more bullshit, no more lies
Plain truth is all that I want...
I don't care what will it cost me

Angry, alone, sad and dissapointed I run
Run away to the clouds, but they slowly dissapear
Run to the sun and it burnt me
Run to the wind but it neglect me
And I run to you but you abandoned me...

Where should I go then, Elohim?
Why You seem like forsaken me?
I sit in silence...

No comments: