Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Red Lights


I got a red light again this time. A way had been closed this morning when my friend told me that my project in translating a semi-scientific book was rejected by her boss.

I was kinda shocked about the news, coz I want it badly, at least this is what I think to get involved in media-related activities, the thing that I always long for, a glimpse of my vision and calling....

And here I am, with the rejected project (though I had sleepless for two days to did that), and a blank vision.
Stressed with the coming exams in school and piles of tasks to do. I can do nothing and just keep wondering why it seems all the road that I want to walk to fulfill my vision seems closed. Am I in the right track?

Why there always red light that I meet these days?
Where are the green lights?

Looks like I began to questioning GOD again this time....

show me the future GOD....!


No comments: