Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I Found Angels Today



Today as I began my day I decided to fast for a matter. It's been a long time since my last fasting and I quite doubt myself whether I can make it or not.
Anyhow, I found myself left behind by a bus that I should take to my workplace. I ran to get that bus among the cars that ran fast that didn't care enough that they might hurt a girl like me that try hard to get into the bus. To them I might seem crazy to chase a running bus. But to me, this is a matter of 'dead' or 'alive' or let say, a matter of being late and miss my class or not.
And suddenly in the midst of my effort to chase that bus, an 'angel' appeared to me. No, it wasn't a white robed person with wings and golden ring upon it's head.
In fact, it , or lets say, he, is a middle aged man that ride a motorbike. At first I didn't understand why he ran his bike slowly near me, but then he stopped and said, "Wanna ride to the front of the bus?"
I smiled and hopped into his bike. He drove fastly and succeded to reached the bus and stopped in front of it, and made it stopped. I'm very grateful at the moment and I tap his shoulder and said, "Thanks a lot Sir, GOD bless you so much!"
I hopped into the bus and sat safely in the seat. Gee, I never experience this kind of experience witha total staranger. I even didn't think I WILL DO THAT! I mean, jumped to a stranger's bike that offered me a free ride to get a bus. Man! I'm so lucky! While my trip to my office I kept thinking about this matter and thanked GOD so many times for this rare experience.

The second angel that I met today was Miss Jacqueline. She is a nice woman that worked in the administration office in my school. She offered to typed for me the test paper that I should make by myself. And she freed me from the burden that I should carry today.

The third angel that I met today was a woman (another stranger) that I met in the bus at my way back home. She offered me the seat that she deserved to has and take my seat that wasn't so comfortable because I sat next to the driver. In this selfish and egoistic city, it's hard to find people that are willing to sacrifice their own comfort for the others comfort. I thanked GOD again for these blessings, though to some of you these kind of blessings are unnoticed and unimportant. But I know that somehow, somewhere, these kinds of help are very important to some people and you never know how much these helps change someone.
Coz I've been experienced them...


You never know how much a small good deed can change someone life nad even a nation's history...

No comments: