Monday, August 08, 2005

incomplete happiness...


This thought came to my mind when the first week of August passed. I am approaching the new stage of my life. Suddenly, I was faced with a new choice whether to take a chance or let it gone forever. Doubting whether this choice will make me happy or let me feel miserable forever. I finally decided it.

Happiness to me seems so blur these days. I don't know whatelse I should do or what way should I take. Just like following what happened behind me. But I felt a part of me is missing it's destiny. It seems like my happiness is incomplete for a reason.

I still wonder do I made the right choice? Or should I wait for another chance to come to me?
I don't know what to do. I just like leting myself follow where the winds carry me.
I said this prayer silently in the midst of all things going through my mind :

LORD, I know I haven't fully fulfilled my destiny.
I even don't know where this road will lead me.
But all I know is I will do whatever lies in front of me
And stop hoping for the things that still fly ahead in my vision.
Though my happiness isn't full because my soul longs to fulfill my vision,
I know that somehow, this road will lead me to it...

I know, somehow, somewhere that a missing part of myself
will find its way to happiness...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sepertinya dalem. Tentang apa nih ya, cerita-cerita dong. :)

leschena said...

mau tau?

later I'll tell u ok? ;)

L. Pralangga said...

As heart can split in secons from lauther to tears, I guess it is now left to prayers, that would sustain the happiness in you.

Nice to have found your blog adn I would comeback for more.

Cheers!
:)

foeh said...

bagus...
ttg apa ya..
follow your heart..
*saint

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://xnfjqsxo.com/owkv/sprj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xnnlavvg.com/krnq/xtoe.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://xnfjqsxo.com/owkv/sprj.html | http://tspsehzw.com/lbof/ltlj.html