Saturday, July 23, 2005

Turn Point


As the snow fall on the earth...
So does hope fall on every human hearts that believe...
What is self acceptance according to u?


This question came unto my mind these days.
Is it just accepting who and what u are without questioning whether u can change ur future or just follow where life will take u?
Can u accept urself if u can just live an ordinary life without significance and things that make u superior?
How is it like to wake up every morning and realize that u can do nothing to change ur life?
Well, I'm still looking for the answers for those questions that I asked myself. But maybe I can just give opinion that I believe true about this matter, and how is my point of view related to this.

Recently a sight of a street vendor that already running his own food business around my neighboirhood caught my attention. Lets just call him Wawan.
Wawan has been selling siomay (a kind of delicious food) for about 18 years in my neighborhood, and well, maybe people don't care how long he have been doing this business. But how if u replace his position? How if u wake up one day and realize that u can do nothing beside selling siomay to get some money for ur living? What are u going to do with the rest of ur life?
This fact made me realized that there is something in everyone's life that can change his/her future. Probably that's a decision that change his/her life forever, probably it is something that happen and he/she doesn't have any choice and have to take that.
But can I say it is a turn point?

A turn point is something that can make u choose an option that will change ur life forever.
Some people realized their own turn point because it was clearly shown, but some people missed their turn point just because they can't see it. But surely as snow fallen on earth or as sure as the sun sink in the west, someone had his/her own turn point.
Some may realized their own turn point since early childhood like, "I have to study hard so that my life will change."
Or some that think, "Ah, slow down, there so plenty of times to study, don't be too eager."
Well, not all people that acted like the first category get success, and not all the secondary category end up with a mess in their life. But again, what make it just a matter of turn point.

The question is : Will u recognize ur turn point and react correctly to it by making good choice?

Again I continue the previous quote that I made myself:
As long as u believe, there is enough hope to guide ur way
and know ur turning point

No comments: