Saturday, August 13, 2005

what is a heart made for?

A heart is a fragile substance, it can easily be torn or cut to thousands pieces. It can be as rotten as a potato that being kept for months. But it can be cold and as hard as steel, tough and unmoveable.

Why I'm writing this down? Why I'm wasting my time to write about things that seem unimportant like this? That's because I fear my heart would into a potato heart that rotten as time swallow it. Otherwise I fear that my heart would turn into a cold and hard steel that can't feel anything.

These days I keep thinking about things that happened around me. A new environment that I entered, a career that quite different from the one that I want, things that I learned from people that I met, and...a decision to let go someone that began to enter my life because we so different in many ways. Things that I doubted whether I should cherish or regret...
They had turned my heart somehow, but will I let them make it soften or become harder? Will I find the true meaning of the things that I face? Only my heart knows the answer.

All I can say is LOVE can make a difference in my heart, but will I find my true love???

No comments: