Saturday, August 25, 2012

the search for Shangri-La (part 1)

"Have you find the Shangri-La my love?"

This question echoes in my mind lately... It rose in the darkness when I laid down to meditate in the gym after a body-balance exercise...
And through the night when I slept that night, it seems that I have an odd dream ....
A long wait for a lover that goes around the world to find his Shangri-La... in the end he is back to find the Shangri-La is inside the soul of his true lover.


~~~~~

My love is the blue ocean, with his drops he fills my thirsty soul
My love is a soft wind that fills my lungs with the fresh air
My love is a divine presence that thrills me every time I saw sunrise and sunset 
My love is a warmth of a smile that can turn the worst day into a best moment in life.....

But he's gone, gone to search for his true Shangri-La, the passion to find it stronger than anything that could hold him in this earth...
and I left here with a constant dream, a dream unfulfilled, and loneliness that silence my soul

So, I walk....through mountains and valleys, dive to the deepest sea and soaring to the sky with colorful wings....just to find him, so that I can bring him back to me...

Years past....but still I can't find him....
I chanted thousands prayers, look for him in every holy places on earth... just to see a glimpse of his face, to feel the warmth of his presence...
But he's nowhere...

I count the stars and sing an old rhyme before I sleep in hope that the universe will keep him safe that night
I sleep every night in hope that he's here, embrace me in the gate as I open the front door and look to start the day....
But he's nowhere.......

Has he found the Shangri-La and forget me?
Should I continue life and forget him?
Life seems unbearable knowing that he left me here...

Time shifts, life continues...
Memories fades...people grow old...
I had forgot to count the days.... almost lose the hope...
But it clings to me like an eternal fire...
To make me wait for your soul, in case the mountains keep your body in their cold freezing peaks

And I'm waiting.... still waiting...

~~~~~

No comments: