Monday, January 11, 2010

Tired of this game

Yes, I'm tired....I'm tired of the game of love....
What's inside men head for became the pursuer then suddenly without any notice, they think that nothing happened between us lately. Ha! How about long hours of talkin on the phone, chatting on the web and getting along so much that gals began to think that there are so many things they have in common and wondering are this one is the right one? (or perhaps the slightly closer to Mr.Perfect)

I know, if something made you lose ur feeling to someone is normal, but not because this gal said one that that discouraged you or joking to harsh, or saying the truth about herself that is not suitable to your criteria (for Godsake!), then you don't have rights to dump her just like that, without even noticing her or said why did u do that to her. For me, it's better to say it clearly to that gal what made you discouraged or lose ur feeling towards her, rather than slowly dump her and treat her as nothing happened between u both.

Sick, I'm tired of this drama, why don't people be true to themselves and to others. Just said it, nothin to hide though.

Just a simple note based on me and my friends exp :P

No comments: